2012-10-30

Among the graves




This evening I tought I was loosing you

You told me : Speak to me
And speek to me again
One still can hear hours after death
Let the spirit fly away
Return to the stars
Let my body slip
And melt into the astral
There where I meet you again
It is forever
There where I meet you again
It is to stay with you forever
So why are you rumbling
Like a dark summernight
What are you seeking for, what shadow
At night among the graves
You told me : Smile to me
And smile to me again
Cause one still can see hours after death
To love the answer will always be love
Like a door broken through
A river flowing through
Let the spirit fly away
Return to the stars
Let my body slip
And melt into the astral
There where I’ll wait  for you
Is a perfect world
There where I’ll wait for you
Neither suffering nor regrets
So why are you rumbling
Like a dark summernight
What are you seeking for, what shadow
At night among the graves
You told me : Smile to me
And smile to me again
Cause one still can see hours after death
So why are you rumbling
Like a dark summernight
What are you seeking for, what shadow
At night among the graves
You told me : Smile to me
And smile to me again
Cause one still can see hours after death
You told me : Speak to me
And speak to me again
Speak to me